Quick e-mail poll: Still using your Freerunner?

-= Apertum =- info at apertum.it
Tue Feb 9 13:09:41 CET 2010

* Shashank Bharadwaj wrote, Il 09/02/2010 11:01:
> Adding Android Community into the loop :)
> Common guys right now survey says only 2 people use Android as they
> primary OS. Time to change that?
I really dont' like the dev model behind Android.
It's not a shared developing and knowledge, also if it's formally
And i dont' like the idea to make OSs, browsers, and generally any apps,
all Google/onebrand/company centered. IMHO it's also a _lot_ dangerous.

I don't like it, so I don't use it.

I really like QtMoko, and any weeks it's always a better piece of
software :-)