MC Navi released

Mike Crash mike at
Thu Feb 11 19:47:55 CET 2010

After preview about month ago here is finally first public version of MC
Navi. Keep in mind it is still in hard development and this day I found some
bugs, which are not yet fixed in this release (I didn't want to stop the
release, because it is never-ending story).

So if somebody wants to try, all information is on [1]. I have moved it to
other site, because here is also Debian repository. Download source code and
packages for Debian armel/i386/AMD64.