MC Navi released

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at
Thu Feb 11 23:34:13 CET 2010

Mike Crash <mike at> writes:
> So if somebody wants to try, all information is on [1]. I have moved it to
> other site, because here is also Debian repository. Download source code and
> packages for Debian armel/i386/AMD64.

Cool. This is one of the few new software announcements that actually
mention source code :-)

However, there was a problem fetching the source code of the debian

$ tail -n1 /etc/apt/sources.list
deb-src sid main
$ sudo aptitude update
Ign sid Release.gpg
Get:8 sid Release [8827B]
Ign sid/main Sources
Ign sid/main Sources
Get:11 sid/main Sources [1276B]

$ apt-get source mcnavi
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Need to get 817kB of source archives.
Get:1 sid/main mcnavi 0.2.4 (dsc) [559B]
Get:2 sid/main mcnavi 0.2.4 (tar) [817kB]
Fetched 817kB in 0s (1384kB/s)
Failed to fetch  Hash Sum mismatch
Failed to fetch  Hash Sum mismatch
E: Failed to fetch some archives.