[SHRu] Stuck @ language screen aka Contest of the day.

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:14:22 CET 2010

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 02:01:53PM +0100, Thomas HOCEDEZ wrote:
> Hi mokists, here's a "challenge of the day contest" :
> I just reflashed SHRu (feb 15). And I was surprised to see a
> touch-calibration utility at really startup ! Nice idea. But only
> problem : I touch my screen anywhere by mistake.... My calibration was
> validated ! now, I can't click on the "Egnlish" language button... And
> by SSH, as I didn't set my password, I cannot reset anything.
> I know I can reflash, but I don't want to. (I don't like easy things).
> If someone knows how to connect SSH or relauch the calibration utility
> I will send an "openmoko-fr" sticker.
> --
> AstHrO - openmoko-fr.org

I've already asked author of xinput-calibratior utility for confirmation
dialog after calibration.. he said that he will check that soon.

Sorry for a bit difficult sollution, see my e-mail here:

If you cannot SSH (empty password should be allowed again in new images
- partially because of this issue), then you can remove that file from
  2nd distribution on uSD or on your PC if you have problem with image
installed on uSD.

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr