[SHR] Application for desktop categories

Michael Smith openmoko at netapps.com.au
Thu Feb 18 10:36:59 CET 2010

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:38:27 +0100
Davide Scaini <dscaini at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are some interesting apps on your repos, but it would be nice to have
> some screenshot to understand better what is about and how it looks loke
> before installing them...

Hi Thanks for the feedback.

I have updated the mokolog web page with screen shots and usage information.

I have added a new screen shot for deskcat and tagged the latest version as 1.0.
I now consider this application as safe to use.

The mkrpn applicaton has screenshots so I haven't changed its page but let me know if you think I can clarify anything.

In general I encourage people to only install packages which I link to from this category on my weblog:

I put links there to packages when I think they are ready for people to try. A major release (1.0, 2.0, etc) should be considered mature. Smaller point releases (0.1, 1.1, etc) should be treated with caution.

Michael Smith
+61 416 062 898