Mcnavi maps and ipk

Mike Crash mike at
Tue Feb 23 21:25:40 CET 2010

I plan to write script which will generate the maps and upload it to for download. Also it would be nice to package the maps as
deb and make a regular updates via apt-get. I'm only waiting for fixing the
bugs in osm2mcmap - so please be patient, there is much to do.

You can download only the boundaries data, which may be usefull now. If you
send me the IPK, i can add it to this site too.

And - for download is new version with some bugs fixed and some new