OM future

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Feb 24 08:58:48 CET 2010

On Tuesday 23 February 2010 10:05:31 Mike Crash wrote:

> We can create a phone as a next step in the future, but not now. This is a
> very bad idea.

I cant agree. I have N770 which is great PDA. If Neo was just PDA i would
never bought it.

Neo is very nice piece of hardware. But the hardware needs some fixes. I think
gta-core project does exactly what is needed. If it had better case and design
(or you could choose from alternative cases - e.g. white color for girls and
women) and if it was cheap, it could be quite successful phone.

Regards

Radek