literki update

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:36:28 CET 2010

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 7:03 AM, Michal Brzozowski <rusolis at poczta.fm> wrote:
> So why exactly don't you like transparent mode? Is it not visible enough or
> too slow? Have you tried using it for a while (the 0.2 version) to see if
> you get used to it?

yes i have had 0.2 install for a while. and the lack of vibrate was
what i missed the most. the missing opaque mode sealed the deal for me
dropping back.
more or less its just more visually frustrating to me. and i cannot
really read anything below the letters anyhow so might as well put it
to a mode where the letters are highly visible.
and with a black and white text/background combo they are very
visible.   if i ever need to see something that is hidden under the
keyboard i just used the moved keyboard up and down keys.

though the real hotness would be to just have one key [mode key] that
lets you drag the keyboard around with your finger!