can't access projects.openmoko.org via ssh/scp/sftp

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rizurita at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 00:25:59 CET 2010

Hello,

I try:

ssh PROJECTNAME.projects.openmoko.org

but it hangs after to show the welcome Debian banner.

The same with scp or sftp. With sftp I get a prompt, but a simple
ls hangs. I also checked that I can run :

ssh PROJECTNAME.projects.openmoko.org "ls /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups"

and I see lot of project directories. But if I run :

ssh PROJECTNAME.projects.openmoko.org "ls /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/PROJECTNAME/"

it hangs. I have two projects, and the same happens
with both of them.

Is that the proper behavior?
How should I edit the project web page? (that you see going
to http://PROJECTNAME.projects.openmoko.org)

Regards.

--
Rafael Ignacio Zurita