Quick e-mail poll: Still using your Freerunner?

-= Apertum =- info at apertum.it
Mon Jan 4 16:58:15 CET 2010

* Ken Young wrote, Il 03/01/2010 07:10:
>> Do you use FR as your daily/primary phone?

Yes, but always with some problems.

The *biggest* problem is battery life of my FR, because some times i
cannot finish a day with a full charge, doing only some short calls.
It's a big issue from day 0, IMHO, never really solved. I'm very happy
of the screen and solid design of the FR, but his graphic speed and
responsiveness (with QtMoko, at least) some times it's not good.

>> Do you use FR as your primary PDA?

Yes, but without the copy/paste fuction and "a still not so good" touch
keyboard, also here i've some problem.
But using  it as a pure GPS device, it's really good.

>> What distribution you run most of the time?

QtMoko (latest version compilad and maintained by the great Radek
Polak), that is Qt based over a Debian (as i understand).

--
Andrea