Quick e-mail poll: Still using your Freerunner?

Esteban Monge esteban.francisco at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 19:38:00 CET 2010

Do you use FR as your daily/primary phone?
Yes
Do you use FR as your primary PDA?
Yes

What distribution you run most of the time?
QtMoko

If you don't use FR as your daily phone/PDA, what phone did you change
over to, and why?

Sometime ago I has two phones, a Nokia 5130 and a Nokia 5310, but I think in
the complete change to the clear side of the force, and sold together and
bought another Neo Freerunner for diary use and one for experiments!!!
Actually have one for diary use and for experiments...

Thank you :)
--
http://nuevaeracr.blogspot.com
Linux user number 478378

“No habrá manera de desarrollarnos y salir de
la pobreza mientras los pocos negocios
grandes de nuestro medio se entreguen a las
economías foráneas y nosotros nos
quedemos con solo negocios de pobre,
mientras en vez de ser propietarios de nuestro
propio país nos convirtamos en un ejército de
empleados del exterior”
José Figueres Ferrer, 1952.