New project openmokontrol

hab keen oh ne baba_melone at
Mon Jan 4 22:35:55 CET 2010

Hi community,
I just published a new project called openmokontrol. Im using a TCP/IP connection to any X server to control it with the fr's accelerometers, mainly for games ;). Maybe I will create a video for a short demonstration soon, let's see. It uses the X Test extension to send input events to the connected X server. Try playing Live for Speed ( with it, its awesome. Here some links:
I didn't manage to install the ipk file on my SHR run freerunner, I always get the following error:
*** glibc detected *** opkg: free(): invalid next size (normal): 0x00ba6500 ***
I don't get the error when Im installing the package to my toolchain, so I think it is SHR's problem, not the problem of a corrupted ipk file, is that right? If not, Id appreciate hints how to get rid of this error.
Greetings, Martin.

Do You Yahoo!?