Buzz fix (Was: Re: [Shr-User] Quick e-mail poll: Still using your Freerunner?)

-= Apertum =- info at apertum.it
Mon Jan 4 23:17:29 CET 2010

* Davide Scaini wrote, Il 04/01/2010 23:05:

> " The fix will remove that buzz but won't fix other issues
> like rustling, echo or low volume. Those issues can mostly be
> addressed with
> software. "
> The same happened to me, but i didn't find a viable software
> cnfiguration to use the fr as a phone. What about you? I'm really
> looking forward to replace my nokia N70 with fr for calls...

I agree.

Me too i have especially the "low volume" problem (i'm with QtMoko). I
tried everything via mixer software, but without any success: phone
calls are always with tiny volume, in an open space or also in a car,
it's really difficult to ear the call. My phone it's a V6 release and
without any buzzfix.

Any suggestion?

--
Andrea