New project openmokontrol

Denis Johnson denis.johnson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 05:24:03 CET 2010

Great work, thanks for this.

At the risk of straying somewhat off topic, I would love to have an
app on the FR to allow me to use the FR as a remote control for my
MythTV front-end albeit accelerometers not really needed, although
some gestures could be useful down the track.

Does anyone know if there is something already available which I could
get going on the FR ? The following thread
   http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5045&highlight=wifi
talks of mythwifi and I know mythtv supports a telnet interface but
all a little out of my depth

cheers Denis