New project openmokontrol

Gennady Kupava gb at bsdmn.com
Tue Jan 5 14:40:08 CET 2010

+1

and mouse (touchpad or normal, accelerometer based 'moving' not
'rotating')

nide/nided look very close except you need to setup service, but not
exactly universal usb device.

interesting can it OM function as 'multipurpose device' - cdc-ether and
usb mouse/kbd?

interesting task, I'll start to investigate/do prototype.

gennady