Ringtone request

Michael Smith openmoko at netapps.com.au
Tue Jan 5 23:20:57 CET 2010

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 01:32:11 +0330
dehqan65 <dehqan65 at gmail.com> wrote:

> In The Name Of God The compassionate merciful
>
> hello;
>
> You may be interested in my ringtones package. The source code is available
> > from this URL:
> >

> > http://glitch.tl/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/home/host/glitch.tl/repos/ringtones/file/tip
> >
> > It uses the signalgen package.
> >

> Problem with building it :

I am not sure what is going on there. You could run build_package.ksh
with "set -x" at the top to get more information, or you could just run
your own variation of create_tones.ksh and manually load the generated file onto the phone.

What operating system are you running on?
Is ksh installed?
I never run from root but I use sudo to set the owner id of some files

Hope that helps.
--
Michael Smith
Network Applications