AW: New project openmokontrol

hab keen oh ne baba_melone at yahoo.de
Wed Jan 6 00:48:23 CET 2010

@ Gennady: normal mode just plays with the error keys. sys/time.h doesn't need to be included when Im using my toolchain, For some reaseon some compilers need it to be included and some don't, I have met a guy not able to compile it, too, I've added this. Thanks for the hint with the Makefile. Just uploaded it to the git server, not with the tarball...sry.
Besides: Im always glad about wishes, so if you think your ideas are remotely compatible with openmokontrol, tell me about them, maybe we could work together.