why GPS is not in resources list ? (devs see framewrokd log)

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 6 11:56:50 CET 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-06 at 13:37 +0330, dehqan65 wrote:
> In The Name Of God The compassionate merciful
>
> hello;
>
> OS : SHR testing (Rootfs ver.)
> App : Navit that is installed with opkg instal navit . (ver. 0.2.0)
> FR : A7
>
> Regards dehqan

Does it work without navit? - settings/location/manual mode and turn on.
It will eventually get lock if its working and doesnt have a corrupt
agps data file.

Have you removed the pickle file? - settings/locations/remove agps data

Have you removed the battery for a few minutes? - I find that when gps
dies, this is sometimes the only thing that will get it back.

BillK