Openmoko projects page down

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at
Wed Jan 6 21:42:29 CET 2010

to your pps.. if you want, you could use a place on my server..
or sourceforge is also nice and for versioncontrolling, i personaly could
recommend github..
Michael schrieb am Mittwoch 06 Januar 2010:

Dear all,

I have experienced problems in accessing the Openmoko Projects web page
( for a couple of days now; always
receiving the following error message:

"OpenMokoProjects Could Not Connect to Database: "

I am using this page for my development projects; any idea, whom to
contact to getting this resolved?

Thanks in advance; best regards

PS: I heart rumours, that the maintainer has disappeared.? Any more
input on that? How could (instead) restart the web- and database servers?

PPS: Do you know any other good place to host projects for the
Freerunner / SHR?

Openmoko community mailing list
community at