TangoGPS font size for speed indicator

Marcus Bauer marcus.bauer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 09:34:51 CET 2010

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 13:58:42 -0800 (PST)
vancel35 <vancel at thespazcat.com> wrote:

> Marcus Bauer wrote:
> >
> >> I've looked inside the TangoGPS config file
> >> (~.gconf/apps/tangogps/%gconf.xml), but I couldn't see any options
> >> to set the font size.
> >
> I was in vi, and if I don't change anything, I always do a :q! to lose
> anything that might have accidentally changed.

On the desktop gconf-editor is a good tool for editing keys. On the
freerunner it pulls in too many dependencies and doesn't fit well on
the screen.

> Did you change anything in the position / speed algorithm?  It
> doesn't seem to have as much jitter when stopped as it did before.

At one point I added some code to prevent it from updating when the
speed hasn't changed to prevent the flickering. But that was already a
few releases ago.

> Keep up the good work.  TangoGPS is an awesome program. :)

Thanks :)

Marcus