Ringtone request

Michael Smith openmoko at netapps.com.au
Thu Jan 7 10:01:39 CET 2010

On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 12:11:30 +0330
dehqan65 <dehqan65 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I am not sure what is going on there.
>
> This : http://pastebin.com/m14b1ff8d

Well something is clearly not working. See below.

> You could run build_package.ksh
> > with "set -x" at the top to get more information,
>
>  This way ?
> alabd at alabd:/media/disk1/all/soft/openmoko/ring$ sudo ksh set -x
> build_package.ksh
>
> > What operating system are you running on?
> >
> Ubuntu

Okay great. Do you have the siggen package installed? You need that.

> > I never run from root but I use sudo to set the owner id of some files
> >
> Sudo the same as root .

Uh maybe.

Try this command:

tones -f -w five_tones.wav 500 d6 e6 c6 c5 g5:1000

Does it generate the five_tones.wav file?

man tones

...should tell you how to use "tones" to generate a tone sequence.
--
Michael Smith
Network Applications