New project openmokontrol

Denis Johnson denis.johnson at
Fri Jan 8 03:14:35 CET 2010

Sorry to reply to my own post, but I have now resolved this issue and
I just wanted to clear up that it had nothing to do with NIDED or
uinput module on the host. Both seem to be running happily now,
although I'm yet to install a wifi manager on my FR to get wifi
working and then NIDE client running.