QtMoko tool chain + PhoneME Advanced

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Jan 8 20:22:21 CET 2010

Esteban Monge wrote:

> /opt/toolchains/arm920t-eabi/bin/ ../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/4.3.2/cc1:
> error while loading shared libraries: libmpfr.so.1: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory

Same error here when i switched from 32bit->64bit. I seems that the debian
toolchain needs 2 more 32bit libraries. I solved this by downloading them
manually, unpacking and copying them to /usr/lib32

dpkg -X libmpfr1ldbl_2.4.1-1ubuntu1_i386.deb .
dpkg -X libgmp3c2_4.3.1+dfsg-1ubuntu3_i386.deb .

> The error is a problem of the toolchain? How I can fix?

Maybe better fix would be to bundle the above libs with toolchain.

> I think is a
>  problem of any symbolick link or similar. Also I must make a symbolic link
>  for arm-linux-gcc to gcc, but gcc works good except by the problem with
>  cc1.

This part i dont understand. Can you please more specify what you try to do?

Regards

Radek