QT and dbus - no such signal

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 16:44:05 CET 2010

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Christian Rüb <christian.rueb at gmx.net> wrote:
> I built Qt4 for SHR-unstable with SHR Makefile, Qt 4.5.2.
> Does anyone have a Qt version running on SHR where connection signals DOES work?

Just a shot in the dark.
Building Qt on shr some time ago (but already on the shr/merge branch)
resulted in unstable behaviour, I had to replace -Os with -O2 as
suggested from a gentle guy having the same issue on gentoo.
I reported that on oe.dev, but do not know if it was applyed, and
above all if it's related to your problem.
Anyway I'm using a lot dbus with qt and got no problem, cannot help
much with QDBusInterface, I use QDBusConnection::connect directly.
Finally you may use QMetaObject to retrieve the full list of signals
exported by the QDBusInterface, this may help in debugging.