tangogps 0.99.1

GNUtoo GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sun Jan 10 19:39:38 CET 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-06 at 10:01 +0100, Marcus Bauer wrote:
> > Hi Marcus and all others.
> > Is there a way to remove or make smaller the speed indicator (big
> > numbers) on tangogps?
>
> I'll make that configurable in one of the next versions of tangoGPS.
hi,Thanks for making tangogps,
I've also a suggestion, I'd like to be able to configure the speed
limit(so when the speed goes red), because last time I used
tangogps(during the last summer hollidays) When I was in a car the speed
limit was about 50Km/h.That's fine in a city but not on a highway(about
130 Km/h in France)

Denis.