literki update

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Sun Jan 10 21:06:47 CET 2010

Ok, here's another version with a few fixes
- page up, page down keys work now
- $ key works now
- can toggle between opaque and transparent mode

If you want to use opaque mode in the landscape resolution, it's probably
wise to change the window size in the config, as it occupies almost the
whole screen by default.

Please test if everything works, because I'm only available until the end of
next week, and then I won't have time to do any fixes.

http://pvtrace.com/~miki150/literki_0.0.2-r6_armv4t.ipk