New significant speedups coming to FreeRunner

Lars Hennig neo at
Tue Jan 12 14:22:31 CET 2010

Am Dienstag 12 Januar 2010 schrieb Thomas HOCEDEZ:
>>> Just FYI to the community list, as slowness has been one of the
>>> biggest problems with Neo. Quite nice speedups are coming:
>> Its *REALLY* faster. You can feel it from the very first touch: SHR-Today
> I can confirm, but some troubles on the SHRu (Jan 6th) :
> - Wifi is not available (can't turn on device)
> - No sound during phonecalls (can't hear nothing on both sides).

I cannot confirm the wifi problem nor the sound problem you mentioned. I use
the latest upgrade as of today (except for the latest e-wm packages).

 Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology:
   There's always one more bug.