New significant speedups coming to FreeRunner

Andrew Stephen andrew.stephen at
Tue Jan 12 20:50:09 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 1:51 AM, Thomas HOCEDEZ <thomas.hocedez at> wrote:
> I can confirm, but some troubles on the SHRu (Jan 6th) :
> - Wifi is not available (can't turn on device)
> - No sound during phonecalls (can't hear nothing on both sides).
> Someone to confirm those bugs ? (this way I'll trac those points)

I had similar problems until I realised I'd untarred the modules into
/home/root instead of /

Have you extracted the modules tarball?

Andrew Stephen

It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either
charming or tedious.
  - Oscar Wilde