[SHR] Podboy 1.2.0
vfebvre at easter-eggs.com
Wed Jan 13 02:10:06 CET 2010
A new version of Podboy is available.
Changes in 1.2.0:
* New feature: show details of episodes in page "Downloads" (like in
* New feature: update only the selected podcast in page "Downloads".
* New feature: episodes can now be tagged as "Ignore" in page
"Downloads". All episodes with status "ignore" will be skip when the
downloading of all episodes of a podcast will be requested.
* New feature: import of a list of podcasts via an OPML file (new button
"Import" in the page "Podcasts")
* Fixed occasionnaly incorrect display size of podcasts covers.
Podboy is a podcast aggregator/player written in Python/Elementary.
Its interface aims to be easy and finger friendly.
It uses Feedparser Python module for download/parsing of podcast feeds,
Gstreamer for playing of episodes and SQLite for storing data.
* Simple and finger friendly interface
* Subscription, unsubscription to podcasts
* Check for new episodes
* Download of a single episode or all available episodes
* Delete of a single episode or all episodes
* Player: play/pause/stop, mute, sliders for playing position of
episodes and volume
* Volume and playing positions of episodes are saved
* Auto-suspend is disabled during playing
* Playing is stopped on incoming GSM call
* Bluetooth A2DP support
* Import from OPML file
Suggestions/feedback/bug reports are welcome.
More information about the community