elm_browser initial release

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 18:28:47 CET 2010

Hi,
  Here is a webkit-efl / elementary based browser.

Features

* finger scrolling
* double-click to zoom in
* triple click to zoom out (not working as of now - help needed)
* layout optimised for max viewing space

  The code is available at elm-browser.googlecode.com

  The ipk for shr-u is available at
http://elm-browser.googlecode.com/files/browser_1.0-r0.4_armv4t.ipk

  Feedback / feature requests are welcome.
  I don't know much about webkit/edje and hence need help with the following
:-

 * Is there a bookmarking api in webkit ?
 * How do I make a webview transparent in webkit-efl ?
 * Evas triple click doesn't work. Any Ideas ?
 * Can and edje file alse provide signal callbacks if I use it through
elementary layout ?

Thanks and enjoy!