elm_browser initial release

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 05:24:23 CET 2010

Hi,

Michael Smith-5 wrote:

> If you want bookmarks then keep them on a server somewhere as a list of
> links.

  I was thinking of adding those to a sqlite db. Fast, simple, efficient.
  I keep my bookmarks as a html page (firefox bookmarks.html) and browse to
it to launch from.
  Maybe a similar list of html links on a local page as the startup page
will be nice to launch from.

Michael Smith-5 wrote:

> Most of the text renders much too large to be usable for me.

  Hmm. On this browser, I find the text relatively small. Hence the need to
zoom the page.

Michael Smith-5 wrote:

> I don't normally need a traditional address field.

  I agree. Do you feel comfortable with the current menu->url->url popup
window?

Thank you for your comments.

  I was also experimenting with the option to rotate the screen from the
browser menu. Seems to work fine most of the time for me.