RPN Calculator application available

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Thu Jan 14 13:00:44 CET 2010

> Are you the contact for community updates?
partially yes, but I am not the only one. CU as it's name says are
written by many contributors (take a look on CU edit history if you want
>  I plan to release new versions of this application and to develop
> others. I can point you to an RSS feed where I will post changes if
> that is a good way to work.
IMHO the best way would be to post RSS feed on this ML, so other CU
contributors could take advantage of it also.

Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521

Email secured by Check Point