RPN Calculator application available

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Thu Jan 14 13:00:44 CET 2010

[cut]
> Are you the contact for community updates?
partially yes, but I am not the only one. CU as it's name says are
written by many contributors (take a look on CU edit history if you want
details).
>  I plan to release new versions of this application and to develop
> others. I can point you to an RSS feed where I will post changes if
> that is a good way to work.
IMHO the best way would be to post RSS feed on this ML, so other CU
contributors could take advantage of it also.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521

Email secured by Check Point