pisi depenencies

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Thu Jan 14 17:10:56 CET 2010

hello all,

i just want to know if there's a package for python/syncml on desktop-pc's..
it's because of pisi:
skamster at skamster:~$ pisigui
Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display ":0.0".
Configuring
Starting synchronization
My configuration is:
        Mode is 0 - calendar
        In case of conflicts I use the following strategy: Skip
Reading configfile: /home/skamster/.pisi/conf
ics-module using file /home/skamster/cal.ics
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/pisigui", line 296, in startSync
    source = pisi.importModules(configfolder,  config,  modulesToLoad,
modulesNamesCombined, False)
  File "/opt/pisi/pisi.py", line 81, in importModules
    exec "from modules import " + modulename + " as module"+i.__str__()
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/opt/pisi/modules/calendar_syncml.py", line 34, in <module>
    import thirdparty.conduit.SyncmlModule as SyncmlModule

i found nowhere something about this importet module. but if my idea is right
(that sync on qtmoko works with syncml) it would be great, because then it's
possible to sync all calendar- and contact-data betwen pc, web and moko.. :)

and i use sidux, but it's most time similiar to ubuntu (if someone know's
where the right package is.. )

greets