elm_browser initial release

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 01:53:00 CET 2010

Hi,

Petr Vanek wrote:

> working very well. i would almost tend to say "no more features to keep
> it fast"

  I would agree :)

Petr Vanek wrote:

> Rotation issue has already been reported.

  It takes a little while and refreshing the window by going to another apps
window and bck seems to help. I'll have to experiment with it a bit - or set
it as a post-restart kind of a config.

Petr Vanek wrote:

> The show images doesn't work seems to me.

  It's a place holder for now. The webkit-efl port doesn't seem to expose
the settings part. I'll try it directly with the webkit API.

Petr Vanek wrote:

> Also the Start Page is not taken into account yet.

  Ahhhh! I missed that.

Petr Vanek wrote:

> Commandline url not accepted yet.

  Haven't added it yet. Soon.

Thanks for all the ideas and suggestions.

  Need a name and icon too!

Thanks.