OT: Where can I meet a female companion with similar interests and personality /in person/?

Jan Girlich vollkorn at cryptobitch.de
Fri Jan 15 14:04:07 CET 2010

Am Freitag, den 15.01.2010, 10:04 +0000 schrieb Neil Jerram:
> 2010/1/15 pike <pike-openmoko at kw.nl>:
> > I wish there was a form
> > for his/er (her/is), too...
>
> There is.  It's "their".

Difference is pike is using singular, you're using plural, Neil. Using
plural just seems like a quick hack to me, the real bugfix would be to
introduce a proper word for he/she, him/his, ... in the English
language. I believe other languages have a third form which has no
gender. Was it Spanish?

(haven't read the whole thread, just my 2¢)
Jan