[QtMoko] Building QtMoko failed

Yann SLADEK yann.sladek at free.fr
Sat Jan 16 13:42:32 CET 2010

Hi Radek,

I found why I got this error, Karmic Koala has only QT 4.5.3. So I used
a PPA to get QT 4.6 and try to compile again.
I got another error immediatly after the 'make' althought before 'make'
was returning an error maybe 10 minutes after starting

    mav at MavDesktop:~/OpenMoko/QTMoko-Build/build$ make
    make: running qbuild default
    Project () ERROR: An error occured while evaluating a QBuild script
         File:    /home/mav/OpenMoko/QTMoko-Build/qtmoko/qbuild.pro at 87
         Error:   SyntaxError: Parse error

    make: *** [all] Abandon

Somebody already got this error but didn't found anything about it :

Thanks for your help