[QtMoko] QtMoko v16B, few questions and issues
fdvjoif at vodafone.it
Sun Jan 17 15:26:57 CET 2010
Hi, I'm a new neo freerunner user, I installed Qtmoko v16B on the NAND.
I have few questions:
1) From http://activationrecord.net/radekp/qtmoko/
<<You should have FAT as first partition and swap on /dev/mmcblk0p4. Can be
changed in /etc/fstab>>
It is necessary to create a swap partion on the SD if I use Qtmoko on the
2) I prefer that GPS, bluetooth and wifi don't start automatically at the
boot, wich file I have to edit to do that?
3) In movement writing sms with the default keyboards is not comfortable (my
fingers are large :P ), I prefer to use the tipical phone keyboard used in
the dialer or to insert the PIN of the SIM card. Is it possible to use this
keyboard (maybe with prediction) for sms? how to change the prediction file?
4) it seems to me that the 'rotation' stretches the image on screen, is
there another app to rotate the screen without stretch maybe using the
5) are "web browser" and "arora" able to read web pages with java and/or
6) For downloadig apps is there a particular repository to add?
7) issues with v16b: after a suspend the "devtools" do not work properly,
it's impossible to turn on GPS, Wifi, Bluetooth and also the bar at the
bottom of the screen (with the menu and green arrow) doesn't work properly
(clicking the green arrow open or close the menu instead of turning back, I
have to click more time to turn back). the devtools and bar seem to work
again after some attempts.
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/QtMoko-QtMoko-v16B-few-questions-and-issues-tp4408446p4408446.html
Sent from the Openmoko Community mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the community