using FSO to controll secondary phone?

Frederik Sdun frederik.sdun at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:25:30 CET 2010

if you want to remote control your freerunner over dbus you can use gabriel
[1] which is a dbus proxy over ssh.
if you want to forward you serial connection over tcp you can use a
forwarder written by alphaone [2].
I think if you want to expose you modem over a bluetooth connection, some
extra work is required.

[1] http://gabriel.sourceforge.net/
[2]
http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=cornucopia.git;a=tree;f=tools/serial_forward;h=517b33a6168632d5ecd3fc6ceac574b2247109cb;hb=HEAD