[Community Updates] 2010-01-14 released

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Wed Jan 20 11:42:06 CET 2010

> I know, I didn't have time to update the CU, but elmdentica's latest
> release didn't show up :)
Hi Rui,
sorry we missed elmdentica this time, but it sometimes just happens. Can
you point me to your post on ML, where you gave info about new release?
Latest i could find in my mailbox is: "ElmDentica 0.7.0 is out!" dated
on 2009-10-12 which is rather old. Could it be, we missed it also on
previous CUs ??? If so, than I am terribly sorry, but believe me,
getting all this information from many sources and combining them
together sometimes is an uneasy task. Sometimes something gets lost in
this process.

Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521

Email secured by Check Point