debian/fso on freerunner

Neil Jerram neiljerram at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:45:28 CET 2010

2010/1/20 arne anka <openmoko at ginguppin.de>:
> not exactly. zhone as such has been updated only to ensure compatibility
> with current e, but someone (neil? timo?) offered to take care of patching
> zhone to enhance functionality.

Yes, that's me.  I'm accumulating zhone patches here:
http://gitorious.org/stuff-for-openmoko-freerunner/debian-usr-bin

>> Even I look at leading figures debian pass programs shr)))

IMO Debian will eventually assimilate everything, including SHR.
(Unless there is some major advantage of the OE build and packaging
system that I haven't understood yet...)  It's the best combination of
free software focussed build, tracking and package management that
there is, and I really don't understand why anyone persists with other
systems...

Regards,
         Neil