RPN Calculator application available

Michael Smith openmoko at netapps.com.au
Thu Jan 21 11:35:27 CET 2010

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:00:44 +0100
Patryk Benderz <Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl> wrote:

> > > [cut]
> >  I plan to release new versions of this application and to develop
> > others. I can point you to an RSS feed where I will post changes if
> > that is a good way to work.
> IMHO the best way would be to post RSS feed on this ML, so other CU
> contributors could take advantage of it also.

Sorry for the delay. I have reorganized my blog, while working on some new applications. Now, all of my openmoko apps will be posted in this page of my blog:

http://glitch.tl/Openmoko.html

This page has its own RSS feed. It can be submitted directly to a feed reader.

There are two applications there and one article about the way I intend to manage my apps. Any new application will create a new article in that feed.

Currently the applications available are:

mkrpn	1.0 An RPN calculator
mokolog	1.0 An event logger

Regards,
--