elm_browser and https

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 19:02:02 CET 2010

@ Rui Miguel Silva Seabra
> specially if you add keyword organization instead of merely hierarchichal
  Can you amplify what you're looking for? I haven't thought much about the
bookmark management actually.

>when browsing Chinese websites, the characters in the page become block
  Well, it should be a font problem. I'll try to sort that one out as soon
as I can get something to work. Right now webkit itself seems to be having

  @Xavier Cremaschi - can you tell me what happens? Try running the browser
from the terminal to see if webkit throws up any debug messages.

  Thanks for all the feedback.