[wikireader] Rudimentary support for several wikis

Tom Bachmann e_mc_h2 at web.de
Thu Jan 21 19:07:38 CET 2010

Alright. The latest commit has a ChangeCollection script. Use it like this:

ChangeCollection.py --from=none --to=1 --prefix=/path/to/image/pedia
--dat-offset=${next free dat}

where ${next free dat} is the first unused number in the .dat namespace
of the english wiki. This will take a long while (it has to decompress
and recompress all articles!), but it is probably faster than
re-rendering everything (on my laptop it takes about 40 seconds to patch
1000 articles).
Next copy the pedia.idx, pedia.pfx, pedia.fnd, pedia.hsh, pedia?.dat of
the english wiki to your image, renaming to pedia0.idx, pedia0.pfx,
pedia0.fnd, pedia0.hsh (the pedia?.dat can keep their names). If you now
boot my kernel, you should be able to change between both wikis, as
described in my first post.

Please tell me if everything works as expected.