[Debian] installed on uSD ext3 using uboot

Joif fdvjoif at vodafone.it
Thu Jan 21 20:31:36 CET 2010

reinstalled with the script:
"TASKS="ALL" SINGLE_PART=true SD_PART1_FS=ext3 ./install.sh
--no-partitioning all"

I also devirginated uboot and updated it.
For booting Debian I use the following parameters with uboot:
"GTA02v6 # setenv bootargs ${bootargs_base} rootfstype=ext3
root=/dev/mmcblk0p1 rootdelay=5 ${mtdparts}; mmcinit; sleep 1; ext2load mmc
1:1 0x32000000 ${sd_image_name}; bootm 0x32000000"

and I receive:
<<
Card Type:          SD 2.0 SDHC
Manufacturer:       0x02, OEM "TM"
Product name:       "SD08G", revision 3.8
Serial number:      3421148823
Manufacturing date: 8/2009
MMC/SD size:        3MiB

** Unable to read "uImage.bin" from mmc 1:1 **
Wrong Image Format for bootm command
ERROR: can't get kernel image!

fdisk does not report errors for the uSD. The debian install script
installed the kernel: linux-image-2.6.28-openmoko-gta02
20090105.git69b2aa26-3.

At the end of the installation process I received this note:
<<
The directory '/mnt/debian' to which Debian was installed
is not available any longer. You may want to consider to
recreate the directory '/mnt/debian' with

mkdir "/mnt/debian"

and add the line

/dev/mmcblk0p2  /mnt/debian  auto  defaults,async  0  0

to the file /etc/fstab, so it will be mounted with subsequent
boots into the current system.

Do I have to do what this note says? (attention: the correct partition is
mmcblk0p1 not mmcblk0p2 for me)