[debian/fso] phonefsod: unpredictable pin dialog and questions abot config options

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Fri Jan 22 22:03:07 CET 2010

> hmm, strange thing. This is exactly what we intend to do... retry to
> access FSO until it appears on the scene... and then list the resources
> and register GSM if it is there... if not, wait for the signal that the
> GSM resource
> appeared.

well, that's what i thought.
i've seen two different scenarios, when no pin dialog appears:
one was a message like "could not set environment" or something to that
effect.
the other one, that phonefsod apparently waits forever (although fsousaged
lists it as gsm user in its log and fso-abyss is started).

please bear in mind, that debian's frameworkd is not quite up to date, if
i recall mickey's comments a while back correctly.