[debian/fso] phonefsod: unpredictable pin dialog and questions abot config options

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Fri Jan 22 22:03:07 CET 2010

> hmm, strange thing. This is exactly what we intend to do... retry to
> access FSO until it appears on the scene... and then list the resources
> and register GSM if it is there... if not, wait for the signal that the
> GSM resource
> appeared.

well, that's what i thought.
i've seen two different scenarios, when no pin dialog appears:
one was a message like "could not set environment" or something to that
the other one, that phonefsod apparently waits forever (although fsousaged
lists it as gsm user in its log and fso-abyss is started).

please bear in mind, that debian's frameworkd is not quite up to date, if
i recall mickey's comments a while back correctly.