OT: Where can I meet a female companion with similar interests and personality /in person/?

Stefano Cavallari stefano at cavallari.cjb.net
Sun Jan 24 13:38:27 CET 2010

What about opening a free blog and write your thoughts/happenings there?
You can post the URL here ONCE, so whoever is following you and/or willing to
help will be able to continue.
There is a reason there isn't a single global mailing list for everything.
I hope you understand this.
Don't ever bother to reply, I just tweaked a filter rule to ignore your posts
more accurately.