thanks to authors of Podboy, NIDE, and openmokontrol

Denis Johnson denis.johnson at
Tue Jan 26 00:39:13 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Josh Thompson
<om-comm at> wrote:
> NIDE is working really well to control MythTV.  I had been thinking of writing
> something to control it via MythTV's remote control interface.  This works
> just as well and works for other apps too.

I have wanted to get NIDE running on my QTMoko to also control my
MythTV but I'm stuggling to find working any of the feed or package
links on the NIDE page, what's the secret ?

cheers Denis