[SHR] Podboy 1.3.0
vfebvre at easter-eggs.com
Tue Jan 26 01:23:02 CET 2010
A new version of Podboy is available.
Changes in 1.3.0
* Add 3 new settings in a new section "Display": finger size, scaling
factor and orientation.
* Speed up startup (~3 seconds less).
* View covers of podcasts in big size: just tap on cover in page
* Allow podcasts URLs which start with itpc:// and feed://
Podboy is a podcast aggregator/player written in Python/Elementary.
Its interface aims to be easy and finger friendly.
It uses Feedparser Python module for download/parsing of podcast feeds,
Gstreamer for playing of episodes and SQLite for storing data.
* Simple and finger friendly interface
* Subscription, unsubscription to podcasts
* Check for new episodes
* Download of a single episode or all available episodes
* Delete of a single episode or all episodes
* Player: play/pause/stop, mute, sliders for playing position of
episodes and volume
* Volume and playing positions of episodes are saved
* Auto-suspend is disabled during playing
* Playing is stopped on incoming GSM call
* Bluetooth A2DP support
* Import from OPML file
Suggestions/feedback/bug reports are welcome.
More information about the community