thanks to authors of Podboy, NIDE, and openmokontrol

Francesco de Virgilio fradeve11 at
Tue Jan 26 11:08:00 CET 2010

2010/1/26 lars poulsen <larsopoulsen at>:
> On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 1:18 AM, Valery Febvre <vfebvre at> wrote:
>> Josh Thompson wrote:
>>> I just wanted to say thanks to the authors of 3 different applications I have
>>> started using recently.
>>> Podboy is fitting my need extremely well for listening to podcasts.  I can't
>>> say how great this app is! :)
>> I think I never read a message as pleasant as yours about an application
>> I write.
>> Thanks a lot. I'm really happy you like Podboy.
>> You made my day ;-)

Yeah, it's true, are really great apps ;)

Queue for thanks :D

Francesco de Virgilio
*Ubuntu-it team member*
   mailto:fradeve at
*Wikimedia projects contributor*
*OpenStreetMap Mapper*
                "Love - Peace - Freedom - Free Software"
GPG 0x6482E056 (FP B996 A12C BD52 2A9B CDD3 812D 462D 93B0 6482 E056)