H:1, qtmoko or . . . .

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Tue Jan 26 15:04:01 CET 2010

Gay, John (GE Infra, Energy, Non-GE) wrote:

> Has anyone any experience setting up and using BT headset on the FR with
> any distro, but especially either H:1 or qtmoko?

I was able to pair and connect to my motorola BT headset (until here it went
fine - there is quit nice GUI for it). But if i do call, i cant hear anything.

The Qtopia stack seems to register everything ok - i can switch between bt
headset and normal handset, but i have no sound and i wasnt able to figure out
what is wrong.

IIRC i could even start a phone call using the button on BT headset, but no
sound. I could be something like wrong alsa state files. Any help on this
problem would be very nice.

Regards

Radek